Preseason

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I didn't realize quite how good the Knicks would be. I mean I guess I should have guessed it given their bigs but that was a super fast rebuild, and 33-10 in pre is pretty nice

Eberlicious

I didn't realize quite how good the Knicks would be. I mean I guess I should have guessed it given their bigs but that was a super fast rebuild, and 33-10 in pre is pretty nice
Honestly didn't expect it either

Eberlicious

I Didn't expect to go 33-10 already, but the biggest surprise is Jalen West is a C+ A- A scorer now, thats a blow up from his Mid 60's pot start

Cloud

Staff member
For me I’m kinda thinking differently than most here, I guess this is more of a TC surprise but I was surprised that 2 really low pot PGs from the last couple drafts in Terrell Castle and Jalan West are like legit legit now

G9.

Pistons GM
Jalan West. The scoring I could've seen coming but I didn't see the handles and low turnovers. Great move by mngopher to hold onto him rather than jump the gun and push for someone better. Looks like he is someone better.

mngopher35

Cazzie Russell stat line was craziest thing to me. Also Matt Jones looks insane of the young guys.

mngopher35

Jalan West. The scoring I could've seen coming but I didn't see the handles and low turnovers. Great move by mngopher to hold onto him rather than jump the gun and push for someone better. Looks like he is someone better.
He went -2 in tc last year and I definitely started offering him up to some teams lol... This tc was +4 and he is right back on track, very happy.

Reactions: G9.

Cloud

Staff member
well he tried, he offered me Jalan West, Shawn Long and a pick for Manu a couple times but I said no

Catdude

Biggest surprise for me is how good Willie Clayton is. Didn't expect my second round guy to show up like he did and do 15/11 with 1.5bpg

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jalan West. Loved him when I drafted him but I never viewed him as a long term play. This TC proved otherwise but we’ll see where’s he’s at in another year when he needs to be resigned.

monta8curry

Cazzie Russell, went from barely holding onto having a spot in the league, to the leading scorer in pre lol.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Cazzie the obvious answer for sure. Although not sure how impressive it is when you see the rest of the hawks roster. The impressive part is doing it as efficiently as he did shooting almost 50%

hokeyrules

Definitely Cazzie turning it up another level. As well as Havlicek just playing 8 minutes per game.