Preseason (S7)

Nate

Staff member
How would you rank your team going into the season and why?

$3 mill

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think we're a perennial contender, primed for potentially 70 wins this season. The Greek Freak is ready to lead the city of Philadelphia to a championship, and he is extremely excited to play along side Jaylen "Dunked Over Kai Cenat" Brown and the Poole Party that hasn't been clocked by a teammate yet. Darko Rajakovic is back with new tricks up his sleeve as well.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Think we’re a contender again. Came up just short last year but I think we got better.

Snypes89

I like where we are at. Think I need one right move to put myself into contender talks. Made the right move last year to sell off the old guys and pivot to a contender with not having picks next few years

Mzylinski

We added another scorer and some defense finally, so we should be better than last year and push deeper into the playoffs

Just Swaggy

Trash. Garbage. Fineto. Finished. Nada. Zilich. We have our pick in a draft that will probably be horrible. Plus, our team is not looking too hot. I was just throwing around a DC to see what my young guys can do. VCJ went +2 and has been playing tremendous so I am happy about that. Although, Bradford Burgess will never have volume which is fine as a backup, but Chidi went +3 and it still may not be enough. To be fair it was a balanced offense, and maybe he can get to 18PPG if he played outside, but I cannot test that right now. At least he is efficient now. I have to divert to Cam Johnson, Desmond Bane, and VCJ for the time being. This year is easily the hardest to figure out what this DC should be for this team. We probably will not be in the playoffs, but at the same time if I find the right settings i'm sure we can get somewhere.

It isn't that our team didn't improve. I honestly couldn't ask for too much more in our young guys. It's more so that fact that everyone else improved a lot more. But, we have that Jazz culture so who knows maybe we will figure something out. If any team could be out the count and still find a way to win it would be us history has shown. However, all empires fall eventually.

Foreman

I think we may finally be able to make the playoffs after Mikey Williams improving over the offseason. I seem to finally have a solid starting lineup and a bench rotation that should help me win enough games to end the curse that I've been under for the start of this iteration.

Cloud

Staff member
51 - 31 and a top 4 seed out west is my prediction but I have to get the dc right out the gate, we can play probably in any type of offense on paper but finding the optimal lineup and settings is going to be a challenge

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
We're about a .500 team with no moves. Lost a lot of pieces in the offseason

notail

Contender with the new front court of Ugonna and Domantas. Domantas has been a pleasant surprise. Murray is doing his thing at PG

leflop

the two sims have been very different. i think i have a good team and will go for a top 4 east seed

Username

the best
Mid tier East time id say. I like our future a lot and I think we could go deep in the playoffs