Preseason (S5)

Nate

Staff member
What was your best and worst move of the off-season? If you made no moves, what move(s) would you have liked to have done?

$3 Mill

Can Claim Upon Answering Sim Question
Atlanta Hawks
Boston Celtics
Brooklyn Nets
Charlotte Hornets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Dallas Mavericks
Denver Nuggets
Houston Rockets
Indiana Pacers
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
Miami Heat
Milwaukee Bucks
Minnesota Timberwolves
New York Knicks
Orlando Magic
Philadelphia 76ers
Portland Trailblazers
Sacramento Kings
San Antonio Spurs
Toronto Raptors
Utah Jazz

Can’t Claim (failed to roster 12 players)
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Pistons
Golden State Warriors
Oklahoma City Thunder
Phoenix Suns
Washington Wizards

Foreman

Best move - bringing in Keyonte George. Needed a backup guard and he fits in perfectly. Could even start if needed.

Worst move - not getting a better rebounding big

Kings

Ty
Best move was jumping to grab Yang, he’ll be a starting big for a decade

worst move was not adding another scorer to Fox

Just Swaggy

Getting rid of Jakob and not doing bids on day 1. Ofcourse according to pre were still doing great I just hope its not a fluke.

leflop

Best move: Resigning Luka Doncic. Needed to have him to make sure the team still worked
worst move: Losing Luka Samanic. Props to the raptors for recognizing how undervalued he was last season, but I'm sad he's gone. Sochan does not fit as well as a replacement, and I wish I gave sochan and luka different contracts last offseason now.

Username

the best
Best move was signing RJ Barrett for sure. Even though it’s a short signing, this team desperately needed a real scoring option. We still got a lot of work to do though.

Cloud

Staff member
Best: Dominated Free Agency, bringing in Ausar, VCJ, Bilal Coulibaly and retaining Efe and Bobi for cheap. Also drafted 2 really good young players in Jason Crowe Jr and Kur Teng, who looks incredible for a 2nd round pick

Worst: Dropped in the lotto

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Best: Trading Shai for Collier/Kessler/Richmond. Team didn't get any better in the offseason, stayed pretty stagnant (after dealing capela at trade deadline). Collier is a stud and much younger with good potential, kessler is a top tier shot blocker, and richmond seems like he can be a solid role player. Think we'll be much better than we were last year.

Worst: idk. Not making more moves?

Panic!

Best: Drafting Dybantsa he's good.

worst: Signing Jamarion sharp to that contract

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Trading for Shai to consolidate some pieces. Think value was solid despite selling off some valuable pieces.

idk if I have a worst move idk. I wish I made the shai deal sooner I guess to build out the rest of the roster more

SoftLettuce

Best: moving for ant Edwards. Really good player and is young too.

Worst: did not expect RJ Barrett to get 40m so that hurts.

BradS4President

Magicians
I think i should have been more proactive in bringing in a big. I have decent players at PF and C, but don't have a reliable rebounder in the frontcourt. Feel like that would be a great addition with Filipowski and Gafford

Snypes89

Didn’t really make any moves. Best move was Paul George and his contract expiring. Worst not doing anything to improve or bring in picks yet

notail

Best move is signing Wiggins on a pretty cheap deal. B B A wing on sub 15M deal was pretty decent move

Xxplayerxx23

Best move was drafting Bryce and jasper
Worst move was not going harder after some Fas. Guess we’ll be a lotto team again

Nate

Staff member
Best - Drafting Alijah Arenas. Had a very nice base and boosted,

Worse - Probably trading three firsts for Chet and Braun. I'm not mad that I did it but could have got more for it.

Swope

Staff member
Best was Paul Reed coming back. Worse was signing too many useless young PGs