Preseason (S14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavsfan817

Staff member

For 2m: What was the biggest surprise from your team? Do you expect it to continue?
What was the biggest surprise from your conference? Do you expect it to continue?​

Hooper

Biggest Team Surprise: We were only 2 games under .500...LOL nah this will not continue. We were #5 in FG% in the entire league, though.

Biggest Conference Surprise: Hawks only 13-9. Player gotta let me set those DCs for him one day...

Eberlicious

Curry having insane volume on high efficiency is wild. Yes I do, maybe a small dip when everyone is running optimal TCs

KG is the best defensive, never make a mistake, Uber efficient big in the game. What a monster, ya he’s locked in

Kings

Ty
CP3 averaging 23/6/11 he’s officially ready. Too bad we don’t have a C

East is still really fuckin good man

mngopher35

The biggest surprise from my team was Justin Dentmon. He looked really good in pre with close to 26/6 with 47/82/40 splits and 3.4 TO's which was better than most of the rookie pg's.

The biggest surprise in the East to me from pre is the Hawks being so low. Knicks are a bit low too but Hawks to me are one of the top contenders but were 6th seed.

Panic!

In my team - Eulis Baez being on my team. I did not know I traded for him. I expect it to continue.

In the conference - Clippers with the best record with Lou at PG. I do not expect that to continue because FBB prefers PGs with at least a 2:1 assist to to ratio

notail

On my team: Ray Allen still got it at 33 averaging 30/6/3 on great splits. He looks like he will have several years left even if he were to decline

In my conference: surprised Knicks are only .500, but I imagine them to turn things around with the balanced team they have

SoftLettuce

On my team, Gasol only averaging 11. Do not like and I hope it doesn't continue lol.

I'm the conference, I agree on the Knicks. They have some dudes over there. Gonna start winning games in bunches.

FortsonBass

Biggest surprise from my team was Sessions’ assists production. It won’t continue as he’s in the DLG for another season.

From my conference, shocked the Bucks are so close to .500. It won’t continue though because the East is a beast.

brooks

Thunder
For 2m: What was the biggest surprise from your team? Do you expect it to continue?
AK leading the way scoring 22ppg while being second option. very encouraging. I expect it to get better, as I may make him #1 for some im
What was the biggest surprise from your conference? Do you expect it to continue?
WEST -- Utah Jazz underperfomred quite a bit. Wonder if Scott was tinkering with his lineups or something. I expect them to get better.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Shard hitting 3 tos a game is a big jump for him, I don’t think that continues and will only make us better

The congestion in the middle of the standings is weird, I expect Knicks hornets and hawks to win at a higher rate while some of the lotto teams to fall off a bit

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think the biggest surprise was the volume I got from Pierce at SG. He's built to be a forward so I didn't think it would necessarily help him but tried anyways for preseason. Now I'm planning on keeping him there, he looks like he can be a number one on a contending team.

The biggest surprise from the conference was Jason Terry scoring being way back, on a team that led the league in points. Obviously I used him at SG so the volume was down, but even in Chicago he looked almost like a shell of his former self. He's back to being a true number one.

Hooper

Biggest surprise from my team was Sessions’ assists production. It won’t continue as he’s in the DLG for another season.

From my conference, shocked the Bucks are so close to .500. It won’t continue though because the East is a beast.
Just tryna scare my pick out of the heat. Tanking DC incoming now…

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Not too surprised by Dame having volume, but the 2.5x increase in PPG w/ a different DC is more than I expected. Gonna run very slow/inside to tank so I don't expect it to fully continue.

Hawks/Knicks are both stacked on paper, so I would expect them to be a little better.

Xxplayerxx23

Surprised how bad my team was here. Super small sample size so not that worried about it.

other teams- Knicks are low expect better from them. Everything else seems legit

Cloud

Staff member
Surprises umm idk that I was surprised by much but I suppose Baron doing 3.8 steals per game was a surprise. Kwame and Amare seemingly improving in shot blocking was a nice thing to see as well, albeit Kwame very small sample (however he did go up on defense in TC so maybe he did improve in blocks). I would say no I do not anticipate Baron stealing 4 times a game, but I do think Amare’s shot blocking is legit.

Biggest surprise in my conference is probably from the numbers some of the Pacers youth put up. Lillard having great volume compared to his CPU pre is interesting and him being a total TO whore is surprising as well. Ersan being hyper productive despite looking just somewhat pedestrian is super puzzling as well. I do expect Dame’s numbers to continue on to regular season, but I don’t expect Ersan to average 12 boards a game and score 14 on 51% from 3

Username

the best
Kinda surprised Damon Jones did 18/8 as third option, hope I can find a trade suiter soon.

biggest surprise was probably the Knicks being booty

The Godfather

Udonis having such nice production at the 3... I plan on starting Gomes there and Nick Young at the 2... but dont be surprise to see Udonis on a 2 3 4 5 backup role at some point

AK having such nice efficiency and volume for Brooks in SA...yes I think he may improve on that

NCツ

Biggest surprise: Being over .500 despite not playing any of my starting guards (Nash Q Rich and J Rich). We should in theory be much better with them in the rotation in sim 1 (but FBB will FBB)

WC surprise: Eddy Curry almost outscoring Vince Carter. Is Vince Washed or Curry that GOOD

AiRuPtHeRe™

Biggest Surprise
Jason Maxiell averaging 18 as a non option. Picked him up on a BAE and figured him just to be a depth guy. Could provide some big minutes and lets us move some other bigs around.

WC: Kings with 19/12 preseason record led by Pablo Prigioni at PG. Doubt they do that well in the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.