Preseason (S13)

cavsfan817

Staff member

For 2m: What is the most interesting thing you've noticed about your team for this sim? What's one surprise from around the league?​

panda

Buy a ticket, take the ride
Most interesting thing is probably that Green gets absolutely no volume off the bench.

surprise for me is that the Heat sold off when they did, thought they could have run it back but I understand the thinking

Kings

Ty
East is retarded especially with everyone boosting every offseason lol. Player swooped in got Iverson mad cheap and panda got a great deal on Kobe too. Weird timing

we suck. CP3/Iggy/Aldridge are the homies though. Aldridge 20/10 although not the most efficient. Really lack a #1

daulten780

Really liking donyell's production off the bench, dirk is still very effective as 3rd option.

RUDY FERNANDEZ

Hooper

For the Bucks: Ridnour is 49/93/46 shooting splits as a 1 option, absurd

Around the league: feel like the Mavs should be better considering Lebron is incredible

FortsonBass

It surprised me how little Elton Brand played. Didn’t seem to have much foul trouble, but didn’t play over 30mpg.

Around the league, surprised Francis didn’t average more TPG at SG

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I drafted a lot of guys w/ TO problems. Telfair looks nice though

I guess surprise is how cheap the Wolves got QRich, they look really nice right now

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Rashard being so inneficient was a surprise, I think that alone correcting itself will boost us a ton come regular season

Maybe 76ers? May have overperformed a bit, I do like their roster in general tho

brooks

Thunder
Interesting thing about my team: I'm completely shocked that we were a half-decent team. I literally have one bad post player and that's it. Francis and Deng carried the load for a handful of wins. Someone should snag the franchise up.

QRich 100%. Super cheap and he looks awesome. Good pickup.

mngopher35

I was a little surprised by rj’s volume at sf. I probably should have tried him at sg and he would have topped 20 ppg. I’m gonna look to move him…

Around the league I thinI q rich was as others mentioned, looks great and was cheap. Kirlinko also looks really good since leaving jazz

notail

Pleasant surprise from Zabian Dowdell. he's going to be a nice backup in the back court

NCツ

Q Rich's emergence as a potential #1 scoring option was a pleasant surprise, I was mainly expecting him to be a solid #2 next to Nash

Around the league: I am surprised at the league's top 15 poll results and surprised the Heat sold off

Nate

Staff member
For the Lakers: Paul Millsap putting up 22 points in a very fast outside offense geared toward tanking.

Around the League: ISO Joe Johnson averaged 33.6 points in the pre-season, that's 5.1 points more than second place Carmelo Anthony.

The Godfather

Kee Kee really surprised me with volume and leadership

Millsap- knew he was good..but wasn't expecting this early on

Cloud

Staff member
Tremendous rebounding but glaring lack of a third option and poor execution defensively

Surprise wise from the preseason I think the Bullets being that good without D-Will stood out to me. Rudy Fernandez looked pretty solid at PG

Xxplayerxx23

Most interesting thing was how bad my team was. But the east is tough so I guess not thag crazy but thought we’d do better

surprising thing is Amare looking like a beast