Preseason (S10)

cavsfan817

Staff member

For 1.5m —Who do you think will take the biggest leap in real life this upcoming NBA season? Who will be the biggest disappointment?​

Panic!

Leap - Jordan Poole - He can shoot he can drive. He's an all around player. 18ppg easily.

Disappointment - Keldon Johnson. I have not seen any improvement in the preseason. I thought he was MIP.

Biggest leap: OG Anunoby or RJ Barrett…both poised to have breakout yrs and compete for MIP
Biggest disappoint: Cade Cunningham…think he gets off to a slower start than anticipated

NCツ

Leap: Kemba Walker. Will look like the kemba walker of old this year

Disappointment: Terry Rozier. Everytime the hornets pay someone big money they then proceed to shit the bed.

The Godfather

Leap Terance Mann- with KL missing a lot of the early season and maybe more than 1/2..Mann will emerge into an All Star level fill in.. the former 2nd rder got a Brinks truck of an extension and his play will make it look cheap

AD- LBJ will miss> 50% of the games and AD wont be able to carry the Lakers to more than a #5 or 6th seed in West

Cloud

Staff member
Leap: Darius Garland, RJ Barrett, Shai, OG Anunoby, Kevin Porter Jr

Disappointment: Phoenix in general due for regression, Russell Westbrook, John Collins maybe relative to his contract

Xxplayerxx23

Leap Rj barrett he’s so improved as a shooter and as a playmaker. I expect huge things this year

Disappointment Westbrook. I think he’s a horrible fit and the lakers are gonna be disappointing.

mngopher35

Leap: I agree with others on RJ Barrett, grabbed him in fantasy along with OG

Disappointment: It's gonna be Jordan Poole. See above.

panda

Buy a ticket, take the ride
Leap: Ant Edwards. Going to be an electric scorer w improved efficiency
Disappointment: Lebron. Think father time is catching up and this is going to be the start of a real decline in his ability to carry.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Leap: RJ Barrett, he's poised to have a breakout year and has a better team around his too

Disappointment: A bit unorthodox of an answer but Kyrie. I don't see him playing this year, and that's a huge disappointment for what should be a top 20 player in the league at worst

Foreman

Leap: RJ Barrett, he already looked solid last season and he can thrive in the Knicks system.

Disappointment: Kyle Lowry, I don't think he'll gel with the team right away and Miami will be similar to last year when they should be improved.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Celtics Addition

Leap - Robert Williams — should get more PT. Think The mentorship of Horford will pay dividends. Romeo Langford is another candidate.

Dissapointment - Marcus Smart. Think he could struggle at PG which will lead to him going back to the bench and starting Dennis.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Leap - Aaron Nesmith, has been getting a lot of praise in Celtics camp and could have a fairly substantial role on a solid team

Disappoint - Michael Porter, many are very high on him myself included, but with A new contract and added pressure I can see him being a guy that turns into abad contract quickly

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
Leap - Jordan Poole. Buddy is simply a bucket BUCKET and there will be a ton of opportunity for him while Klay is injured to have the ball in his hands.

Disappointment- Kevin Porter Jr. He stinks. Simple as that.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Leap - Patrick Williams, was one of the rawest players coming out of the draft. His role his year, with the Bulls being a much better team, will allow him to be more efficient / productive.

Disappointment - Julius Randle, because he's not going to replicate his last season where he was an MVP candidate. He isn't that guy.