PRE S25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username

the best
Kawhi

Elite perimeter defender, gets teammates involved averaging 4 assists to his 5 in real life, not an elite scorer but can have big games when needed. Also averages close to the same rebounds as Kawhi irl.

Last edited:

Hooper

Chris Paul is the closest I can find.

Career BSL:
18.5 points
10.5 assists
2.4 steals
46/40/84

Career IRL:
18.1 points
9.5 assists
2.1 assists
47/37/87 splits

Within a reasonable margin. Always overrated in both, never won anything in either.

SoftLettuce

Paul George. Really good looking stats and ratings, but he is as good as you can possibly be without being and Elite, #1 franchise player. Overall he's a really good player, but not quite enough to get you over the hump on his own. Usually going to get outmatched the later he gets into the playoffs.

notail

First player that came to my mind is kawhi because he is the best 3 position player when it comes to both ends of the court. He can defend anyone on court, rebound. he’s also an efficient scorer bringing in 22+ppg while shooting sth above like 460/.850/.400

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thaddeus Young, picked in the lottery with high expectations, had some good years but overall is a journeyman. More accolades defensively in this league versus real life but the numbers are very similar. No championships.

FBB / Real Life
MPG: 29.0 / 29.3
PPG: 11.7 / 12.8
RPG: 6.7 / 5.8
APG: 1.3 / 1.8
SPG: 1.1 / 1.4
BPG: 1.0 / 0.4
TPG: 1.5 / 1.5
FG%: .456 / .502
FT%: .693 / .663
3P%: .365 / .332

Swope

Staff member
I think Carmelo was pretty spot on here. His lack of defense is very accurate in both leagues. It just happened to lead to smaller roles in the NBA. However, his first 15 seasons line up nicely with BSL career numbers.

NBA / BSL
25ppg / 26.9 ppg
7rpg / 7 rpg
3apg / 3.1 apg
2.5 topg / 2.5 topg

Panic!

Andrew Wiggins REAL: 17.2ppg 4.5rpg 2.2apg
Andrew Wiggins PRE: 18.3ppg 4.7rpg 2.3apg

- Low steals and blocks but good defender
- Unwilling passer
- High vertical but low rebounding
- Decent scorer

The Godfather

Melo is super close to real life across the board.. Pts.. RB Assists ..even TO's... biggest discrepancy is 1.9 pts per game ..otherwise all other stats are spot on..

AiRuPtHeRe™

Steven Adams

Real Life: 9.3 PPG / 8 RPG /1 BPG /Poor FT Shooting
BSL: 8.6 PPG / 8 RPG / 1.3 BPG / Meh FT Shooting

Primarily known for his offensive rebounding prowess, that’s exactly what Steve Adams does here. Almost picked in the same spot (4 spot difference)

mngopher35

I agree with Hooper on Chris Paul (outside of the overrated part whole career thing he has pushed here). I think him looking like the best PG in the league and then seeing other stars like Curry (Kemba too here) start dominating becoming clearly better with him never winning one despite being on multiple solid playoff teams along with the stats he posted make it a great comparison.

Xxplayerxx23

I’m gonna go with a generic answer of Carmelo Anthony. All world scorer solid boards bad defense. Sounds just like him lol

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Kawhi

He’s an elite perimeter defender and has been a top 10 player for multiple years in both the nba and bsl. In both, he is an efficient scorer and plus rebounder, but not a threat to lead the league in ppg

Cloud

Staff member
It’s Joel Embiid

His numbers across the board for both his current season and his career are nearly identical. His TOs are up a bit in preseason but that’s not consistent with his career numbers on the file. He’s a legitimate 25+ and 11+ guy with great defense and he’s able to stretch the floor and block shots and chip in with some assists

Kings

Ty
Want to go with Chris Paul here but he’s been answered a couple times

Andrei Kirilenko was pretty on point, his blocks weren’t as high and he was a slightly better three point shooter here but overall a great two way wing who could pass the rock and help on the glass

brooks

Thunder
Honestly Chris Paul’s performance was pretty spot on. Fantastic playmaker who could shoot the mid range extremely well.

Ah now that I’ve scrolled up, people had the same thought lol. Let’s see. This current version of KAT is pretty close, especially considering the fact that he shoots threes decently well.

LukaSZN

CP3/Thad ones are really good.

A guy I had in mind was Jermaine O'Neal had like one MVP type season but then was an All-Star level contributor for 6-7 years. Career points/blocks were very close to BSL numbers but rebounds way off, BSL rebounding pumped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.