PRE S23

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortsonBass

I think the Bucks have the best star power, depth, and coaching of the teams remaining for Orlando. My final 4 is Bucks-Raptors and Lakers-Clippers. Think this is Giannis’ year and he will stop all the Giannis to GSW talk.

Reactions: G9.

BradS4President

Magicians
I want to bias but I can’t... Going with the Lakers. Got Lebron and AD and I think they slow down the bucks in the Finals

monta8curry

if it even happens, which im not convinced it will, but probably the clippers or lakers as much as it pains to me say that.

the_jon

My odds

Bucks 2:1
Raptors 3:1
Clippers 5:1
Lakers 10:1 (they're overrated as shit)

Sorry if these make no sense, I'm not a gambler but this would be my picks

mngopher35

I think if I had to choose one it would probably be the Lakers.

Clippers and Bucks are pretty close though too, I think it could be any of the 3 with anyone else being unlikely.

Cloud

Staff member
Clippers have been my pick all year. They’ll continue to be my pick. Kawhi different.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The Celtics because A. Smart our dear leader already had rona so he likely will play the entire time in the bubble and B. our depth with be our greatest asset with the chance of people getting the rona, for example if Bron or AD goes down the Lakers are done... if the Raptors lost Siakam or heck even Fat Lowry they'd be done, if the Bucks lose Giannis it's a wrap... and the list goes on and on. The Celtics could lose Tatum and they'd still have Kemba, Brown and Hayward to pick up the slack. And we have Tacko.

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
Rockets.. something about the AAU tournament setup makes me like Beard and the Brodies shot

Foreman

Lakers. LeBron gonna provide vet playoff experience and is still one of the top guys in the NBA

cavsfan817

Staff member
I'm going with the Lakers. I think the extra time off for LeBron is going to be huge. With Kawhi's injury being degenerative, I have read that this extended layoff could actually hurt him and won't have quite the impact that the lower dosage load-management does for him during the season. I have a bad feeling that shit is going to go sideways for the Bucks and they won't have homecourt advantage that they worked so hard to get during the regular season. I'll be rooting for the Bucks, but I think LBJ pulls through for ring #4

Status
Not open for further replies.