Pre S21

Eberlicious

For 3M

If you could add one non-rookie, non-max contract player to your team. Who would it be and why?

Kings

Ty
Andre Iguodola. Was my main target in FA, could really use a two way wing with nice defense next to JJ. Marc Gasol also a great look for the MLE being an elite rim protector/rebounder

CLB3

Doug McDermott. He's close to a max but not quite. Only 23 and is already a really good scorer and rebounder. He fits a big long term need of ours at SF. TMac is near the end for sure.

Last edited:

NCツ

Iggy is trash

I'd go CJ Watson. Great A:TO guard who can shoot good from deep and can lock up guys. Ideal sixth man PG

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Prob gonna take gasol as well. Having him and Semardo on those deals together would be sweet

Emac

I will say Marc Gasol as well. Nice defensive big making less than my very average bigs.

mngopher35

Doug McDermott - Great scorer and can also rebound pretty well for a wing too, I took a shot at trading for him this offseason actually

Username

the best
Either would help me immensely, Marc Gasol or George Hill. Hate to copy answers but they’re probably the best players not on a max.

I’ll just say Emeka Okafor, I need the post D badly and he fits

Cloud

Staff member
I need a shot blocker the most out of anything, I don’t really like Gasol’s splits though he’s not very efficient I might go Haywood