Meow Meow Meow....

The Godfather

alright lets get it

Question #1- Where did Catdude come from? What does it mean?

1. Someone in BSL started calling me Catdude when we were still at SI and my actual name was JB1863. But once we moved here I converted the name over to what everyone was calling me anyway.

Question #2- You are starting a Sim League, beside you, who are the 5 GMs you would like to join in to ensure stability and longevity of say league? Why?

2. Brack, panda, Cloud, Beats, Donkey

Question #3- Best Trade you've made in BSL? Worst trade?

3. Best all time trade? Oh god, I have no idea. I have a terrible memory. I made a trade two leagues ago when I won the ship that everyone shat on me for but then it ended up being what got me my ring, so that is probably the best one. My worst trade was whatever trade I made with Jimmy when I first joined the league because I ended up giving him a really nice lotto pick.

Question #4- What annoys you in BSL?

4. The only thing that ever annoyed me in BSL was Player. But he's gone now so rip.

Question #5- Top 3 teams in East? West? Who wins S-3?

5. Top 3 in East: 76ers, Bulls, Pacers - I really like the way the 76ers are set up with Embiid, Harris, Beal, and Simmons. But I think my favorite to come out of the east might be the Bulls. That Harden/Barrett backcourt is just so sexy. They seem to score at will while still taking care of the ball really well (2nd lowest TO's in the league).

Top 3 in the West: Warriors, Pelicans, Blazers - I know I left off the Wolves, but I just don't see them making a deep run. I don't think KAT/Brown will be enough, plus I don't think Brown is really where he needs to be to be a hero in the playoffs. Can't count out AD and the defending champ Pelicans, although idk if they have it in them to repeat. I'm gonna say the Warriors come out of the west. They are shooting so well and they really take care of the ball (lowest TO's in the league). But I think the west is wide open for the taking tbh.

If we see a Bulls/Warriors Finals, I take the Bulls in 5.

Question #6- Whats a Cat's life about?

6. Wtf does this question even mean?

Question #7- Where do you live? and what do you do?

7. I've been living in Memphis, TN for the past 4 years while I've been in grad school (MFA in Theatre Directing). I just graduated a month ago and now I'm off to Massachusetts for the summer (I direct at an arts camp there) and then I'm moving to NYC in late August.

Question #8- How does Catdude unwind?

8. To unwind I play video games, I play guitar (I've been playing in a band in Memphis for the past couple years), I smoke, drink, etc.

Question #9- Whats on the tele tonight at Cats home?

9. On my TV it's probably Rick & Morty these days. I've also been rewatching Californication and I've also been obsessed with the new Hulu show pen15

Question #10- If you could only have 1 the rest of your life what would you chose a Car? a Computer/Laptop? a roof over your head? and Why?

10. I'd take a roof over my head. I can deal without a car or a computer but I need shelter.