Lets get FREAKY!

The Godfather

Geat afternoon TyFreak, lets get Raw,

Question #1- Your a Sim League staple, how long and how did you get involved in Sim Leagues?

1) I've been in Sim Leagues probably about 8 years now. I know it's surprising how garbage I am with how long I've been doing these. I first got involved in leagues on CSS because Dave and God'sGift kept asking me to join. I branched out to a few other leagues and saw BS on the same site another league was on, but never joined until they moved to CSS.

Question #2- Favorite Sim League moment? Worst moment?

2) My favorite BS moment was probably that Jazz squad I built. I picked Tyler Ulis and Bol Bol who laid the foundation to that squad. Ended up trading picks and prospects for AD and Curry who were a bit older but still really productive. My favorite moment in all leagues was building a championship squad with Jay Williams-Kobe Bryant-AK-47-Brand-Oden. First thing I see when I wake up that morning is us in the finals. My worst moment was the whole Benard King fiasco. Under the influence of alcohol it seemed like a good idea to experiment but that was obviously retarded as a commish. As a GM my worst move was selecting Malone and then moving him to Cloud before TC happened. He was fringe and pot boosted. Became one of the greatest BS players ever.

Question #3- Why do you Sim?

3) I enjoy Basketball a lot and coming up with hypotheticals so I enjoy building my team and seeing 28 other custom built teams. As a kid I'd watch ESPN and build all these random teams with players I saw in highlights or box scores. I was like 7 years old doing that shit haha I used to have a huge notebook with random teams, hypothetical scores and champions. That's a little off topic but it is a good way to pass time and I enjoy the group of GMs we have.

Question #4- Thoughts on BSL at the moment?

4) Think BS might be the best it's ever been since I've been around. I miss the GMs that left, but since then there's been less bullshit and it's not toxic anymore. Really enjoy the file and I like how Donkey is making these drafts a lot deeper. Really gets me more interested when you can find quality starters in the late 2nd round. Will be interesting to see how the file pans out for sure.

Question #5- Best Big, Best Wing, Best PG on file at the moment and who is right behind them at each position? Best rookies at each?

5) Big: AD easily. Really dominant player who can carry a squad. Perhaps the best player in the league. I have Embiid and KAT right behind AD but AD is definitely on another level.

Wing: Giannis Antetokoumpo is the most dominant wing in the league. He can score at an elite level, while providing elite defense and rebounding. He does it all at a high level. Kawhi, KD and PG are all really dominant as well and you could probably even argue them over Giannis but personally I'd take Giannis.

PG: Think I'd roll with Lillard as the best PG but you couldn't go wrong with Curry either. I'm probably overlooking someone but if I was on the verge of competing I'd definitely make a move on Lillard.

Rookie Big: Vernon Carey Jr. He has a very nice base to start off as rookie and still has some room to grow. Likely going to average a double double while swatting a couple shots. I expect him to do 20/10 in his prime.

Rookie wing: Not really sure honestly. Edward's could be nice but I haven't looked into him much and he wasn't impressive in preseason. I do like Felton but he's older. When it's all said and done one of these raw 18 year old wings may end up the best of this class.

Rookie PG: I like Cole Anthony a lot. He is going to have a very nice career for the Orlando Magic. Can't go wrong with Maxey either both are going to develop into multiple time allstars imo.

Question #6- who are you, what are you about?

6) Ball is life. I'm still finding myself but I am going to be a firefighter. I'm all about nature, love camping, hiking, fishing. I'm an outdoorsman for sure.

Questio #7- Typical week for the man?

7) Typical week for me right now is lifting in the morning Monday/Wednesday/Friday, cardio on Tuesday/Thursday and walk to class afterwards. After I'm done with Class I work part time at the college and I usually use that time to just finish my work and chill unless it's busy. After that if I'm feeling up to it I'll ball up or just be unproductive with my time and waste hours on my phone lol. On the weekends I get out as much as possible. Past couple of weekends I've been going up to the mountains and cutting trees for a little extra dough.

Question #8- Applebees, Chillis, or TGI Fridays ? Why? and favorite dish at each?

8) Applebees mainly because I have a couple friends who work there and it's convenient for all my friends to meet up at. That one waiter is digging me too she just doesn't know it. I like the Brisket tacos they have or I'll get a cheeseburger and fries. If I'm going to just chill I'll get some boneless wings. At Chili's and TGIF I'll get a nice burger there too most of the time.

Question #9- Beer or Hard Alcohol? Favorite Brand? Favorite Cocktail?

9) Used to be all liquor for the ty man but I'm not much of a drinker after struggling with addiction coming out of high school. I'll enjoy a nice brew or something but I'm not too picky. My go to used to be vodka/whiskey/rum whatever I could get my hands on. Would mix Vodka up with Pepsi or Root Beer and just down that shit sometimes. Definitely gained some pounds from that habit.

Question #10- Favorite thing to do?

10) Favorite thing to do is spending time outdoors whether it be playing basketball/football or just enjoying nature.