Getting HOT and Real with the HEAT

The Godfather

Hello Brad, lets talk Sim

#1 What does your team need to go from meh to top 4 in the East?

Find a new GM!

Nah, We need an upgrade on the wings. Winslow and Gordon are fine as backups, but I don’t really have the wing play to compete with the rest of the teams in the East.

#2 How long you been doing Sims? What is your best memory?

I have been doing Sim Leagues for 3-4 years I believe. My favorite memory was making a run to the Finals last sim with the Bucks. Everyone was rooting for me to take down the Warriors. Believe I lost 4-1 but that was just the 2nd time I had made it to the Finals.

#3 In your opinion who is the best under 20 player in the league? Between 20-25?

I think that Tyrese Maxey looks the best right now and really improved in TC. But I think that Cole Anthony is the one I like the most. Will be interesting to see how both develop. Both kids are going to be great guards in this league.

With another year to potential boost being only 18. Seesh!

#4 Who wins the East as currently built this season? Who wins it with a key move at the deadline?

I like the Bulls. Harden and Barrett backcourt is great and the trio of Carter Jr, Horford, and Bamba is a good enough core upfront to take the East. I think the Wizards are right there. Just need some more depth on the wings. Maybe they can find an upgrade at the 2, to make a run

#5 Best and Worst trades you've made in Sim Leagues?

I have had my share of “worst”, but my worst trade was the James Wiseman for my picks trade. In the last league I wanted my picks back to tank and gave up a young Wiseman to do so who would be a staple in the Kings Dyansty and should have been a Buck for life.

Best is probably when I traded for Kyrie Irving from the Celtics and then James Wiseman from the Clippers.

People were hating on my Deal for Kyrie (Believe it was Irving Middleton, and a pick). Yet we made it to the Finals the next season with Irving, Holiday and George.

Getting Wiseman for Irving was a great get for me. Should have kept Wise for the long haul though.

Lets get to know you a bit

#6 Best dish you like to eat out? and at home?

At home, I am a big stir fry fan. Love cooking up some veggies (onions, mushrooms, broccoli, green beans, etc) and some beef or steak. Serve that over rice with some General Tso Sauce and we are good to go.

Eat out… All about the Chinese. Lo Mein or Orange Chicken.

#7 Favorite Sports team/s?

Im a Boston guy. Celtics are my number one. Patriots and Red Sox are next.

#8 Who are you and what do you do?

I work for a collegiate basketball program in New Hampshire. Been coaching for five years now. Hoping to make it as a head coach one day. Until then, I am grinding.

#9 You’re taking a road trip with 2 other GM's (driving) who is in the car with you and why?

Got to take Gabe man… Got to have a fellow Jew with me on the roadtrip. For the other dude, it got to be Cloudy. Can’t not have him on the trip. Honorary Jew.

#10 It's Friday night, what does Brad do?

We grabbing some beers and chilling. Maybe watching a game. Maybe going to a bar. All I know is that we are living.