Boston Celtics DC:
C: Alex Sarr / Pacome Dadiet / Patric Young
PF: Patric Young / Pacome Dadiet / Patric Young
SF: Deni Avdija / Brandon Miller / Pacome Dadiet
SG: Bilal Coulibaly / Brandon Miller / Yam Madar
PG: Ben Simmons / Darius Garland / Yam Madar
IR: Colin Porter / Andrew Wiggins /...
I have a lot of options as all of my teams have won a championship
but I had tickets to the Isaiah Thomas 50 point playoff game after his sister died and it was a really special moment, there was something in the air that night I’ll never experience again. I fucking love IT forever
Bilal Coulibaly extends with the Celtics for $115,059,986 over 5 years.
Year 1 - $27,000,000
Year 2 - $24,840,000
Year 3 - $22,852,800
Year 4 - $21,024,576
Year 5 - $19,342,610
NAME
POS
AGE
HEIGHT
WEIGHT
IN
OUT
HN
DF
REB
POT
Myles Turner
C
30
6'11''
250
B+
C+
D-
B+
C+
C
Alex Sarr
C
21
7'1''
205
C+
C+
D
B-
C+
A
Brandon Miller
SF
23
6'9''
200
C
A-
C-
B
C
C
Pacome Dadiet
SF
21
6'9''
210
B-
B-
D
C
C-
C
Deni Avdija
SG
25
6'9''
210
B+
A-
C
B-
C
C
Bilal Coulibaly...
Brandon Miller signs with the Celtics for $72,445,176 over 5 years.
Year 1 - $17,000,000
Year 2 - $15,640,000
Year 3 - $14,388,800
Year 4 - $13,237,696
Year 5 - $12,178,680
Bird Years: 4