Search results

  1. Hooper

    Hornets - Bucks

    Accept thanks
  2. Hooper

    Sim 3 (S13)

    East Snub: Ray Allen. The way every good player is an SF is silly. I get why you guys do it, but damn it makes it hard for guys to make an all star or all NBA spot there. West Snub: Deng*...Bron and Dirk 3 point contest: Kyle Korver Dunk Contest: Vince Carter Rookie/Soph Game Team: Sophmores...
  3. Hooper

    S13 S4

    auto after trade, thanks
  4. Hooper

    S13 S3

    Same thanks
  5. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/sim-2-s13.5447/#post-116325 +$3M $6M to $9M
  6. Hooper

    Sim 2 (S13)

    Buyers: Celtics are 20-5 and that’s with Brevin Knight at 3.6 turnovers per game and 40/30 shooting splits. Could combine my Bucks pick they own with Knight for a higher level PG, and become clear favorites in the East Sellers: Player refused to play his players in their best positions. Went...
  7. Hooper

    S13 S2

    My bad, I tried to set my DC as this last sim but didn’t understand how the waivers worked and that they had a 24 hour window, so I assumed my lineup was just auto set by the CPU, and I didn’t know what changes I was and wasn’t making. Probably should have clarified that beforehand, I apologize
  8. Hooper

    Sim 1 (S13)

    Player hater I just had to do this as fast as I can lol, I don’t know the history of the players in the league, I just joined. KG facts mid tho
  9. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    Sim 1 (S13) +$3M $3M to $6M
  10. Hooper

    Sim 1 (S13)

    Overrated: 1. KG. B-, C- and B- inside, outside, and rebounding. This is not top 3 player in the league material. Not even close. Didn't have him in my top 15. 2. Devin Harris: He's fine. There's probably better options out there though. Got a guy off the waiver wire who makes $3M per year who...
  11. Hooper

    S13 S2

    Charlie V / Kickert / Lewis Durant / Kickert / Lewis Gordon / Toolson / Lee Ridnour / Toolson / Lee Francis / Jeter / Boykins ir: Nelson, Panariello, Zeno options: 1 Francis 2. Ridnour 3. Durant Very Fast Outside Press never Trap always thanks
  12. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    Spent $3M scouting KD $6M to $3M
  13. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1qjkHycJeZPOBbmhtqCcMQsrvzRCJRqoU63QDP0QsqYs/mobilepresent?slide=id.p +$3M $3M to $6M
  14. Hooper

    Ben Gordon

    Claim bucks Edit: I don’t really get how the waiver wire works but if this claim will reset my priority and make it so I don’t get Steve Francis then cancel this request, I would much rather have Francis
  15. Hooper

    Steve Francis

    Claim bucks Please prioritize this over the Ben Gordon signing, thanks
  16. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/preseason-s13.5428/#post-116086 +$2M $1M to $3M
  17. Hooper

    S13 S1

    Charlie V / Kickert / Lewis Durant / Kickert / Lewis Gordon / Toolson / Lee Ridnour / Toolson / Lee Francis / Jeter / Boykins ir: Nelson, Panariello, Zeno options: 1 Francis 2. Ridnour 3. Durant Very Fast Outside Press never Trap always thanks
  18. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    Spend $.5M on KD potential $1.5M to $1M
  19. Hooper

    Preseason (S13)

    For the Bucks: Ridnour is 49/93/46 shooting splits as a 1 option, absurd Around the league: feel like the Mavs should be better considering Lebron is incredible
  20. Hooper

    S13 Pre

    Charlie V / Kickert / Lewis Paneriello / Kickert / Lewis Durant / Lee / Zeno Toolson / Lee / Zeno Ridnour / Jeter / Boykins ir: Nelson options: 1 Ridnour 2. Durant 3. Toolson Very Fast Outside Press never Trap always thanks
Top