Search results

  1. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    The west is a gauntlet we’ve all been saying it
  2. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    what if I simply do not care
  3. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    wow the Knicks lost too!?!
  4. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    it’s rude
  5. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    Vinnie Del GoingHomeTho
  6. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    Bulls are markedly better than the Mavericks were tho
  7. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    thank god I’m not the only one getting embarrassed!!!
  8. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    wow so many upsets
  9. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    This guy talking about love languages
  10. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    the Heat are up on Bulls 3-0?
  11. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    hella
  12. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    lil baby face with a fat ass
  13. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    he looks even younger
  14. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    So many road teams just won
  15. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    old fart
  16. G9.

    Playoffs Live (S25)

    holy shit I found you on twitter
  17. G9.

    Sim 6 (S25)

    I bet on you last year and u choked
  18. G9.

    Sim 6 (S25)

    West FIRST ROUND #1 Thunder #8 Timberwolves #4 Nuggets #5 Warriors #2 Mavericks #7 Grizzlies #3 Kings #6 Trail Blazers SECOND ROUND #1 Thunder #4 Warriors #2 Mavericks #3 Kings CONFERENCE FINALS #1 Thunder #2 Mavericks East FIRST ROUND #1 Raptors #8 Pistons #4 Magic #5 Wizards #2...
  19. G9.

    Sim 6 (S25)

    Same
  20. G9.

    Sim 4 (S25)

Top