Search results

  1. G9.

    S24 S5

    Same
  2. G9.

    Mavericks | Wizards

    Mavericks send: Jaedo Lee Reggie Royals 3M Wizards send: John Egbunu
  3. G9.

    Mavericks | Hawks

    Mavericks send: #28 Jaedo Lee (Suns, waivers) Hawks send: Deuce Bello Adrien Moerman
  4. G9.

    Mavericks | Wizards

    Mavericks send: 2041 SAC 1st Wizards send: 3M
  5. G9.

    Mavericks | Kings

    Mavericks send: 5M Kings send: #28 (Mavericks 1st) ——- I am using #28 to swap with Kings pick in this draft (I own SAC swap). Then buying my own pick back.
  6. G9.

    Mavericks | Cavaliers

    Mavericks in: Kent Hollenbeck Cavaliers in: 2048 Mavericks 1st Kevin Dillard Jelani Hewitt (cutback)
  7. G9.

    Mateusz Ponitka

    dudes solid... http://fantasysportsdaily.net/bsl/players/player619.htm
  8. G9.

    Mavericks | Wizards

    edit: hey josh, please input pacers-wizards first and cut the guy GB asks for https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/pacers-wiz.3251/ Mavericks in: Dave Debusschere Wizards in: Gary Trent Jr. Laszlo Kalman 8M
  9. G9.

    Josh Fortune

    please
  10. G9.

    Mavericks | Spurs

    Mavericks in: Pick 31 Spurs in: 10M
  11. G9.

    Mavericks | Hawks

    Mavericks Trade: Adrien Moerman Terrence Jennings (cutback) 24M Hawks Trade: nothing
  12. G9.

    June Mar Farjado

    ya
  13. G9.

    Adrien Moerman

    ya
  14. G9.

    Pacers | Mavericks

    Mavericks In: Marcus Pontika Aaron Craft Pacers In: Erving Walker
  15. G9.

    RT: On 2040 and Beyond

    On 2040 and Beyond - If you could switch GM seats/teams with anyone in the league, who would it be? Donkey: Let's be honest, I wouldn't switch with anyone, I've done the time tanking and I'm just starting to reap the rewards. But to play along with the question, I'd trade seats with the...
  16. G9.

    RT: On the 2039 Off-season

    On the 2039 Off-season Who is your favorite player out of the draft? Donkey: It was Brannen Greene by a mile, and it's not because of a talent stand point, he just brings back so many good memories of the old BSL days. CP3MVP was the commish and I swiped Greene in free agency from CP3 himself...
  17. G9.

    Rasheed Sulaimon

    Waived! A- outside, career 41% 3pt.
  18. G9.

    Mavericks | Bulls

    Mavericks in: Rasheed Salumoin Bulls in: Derrian Ford Maksym Kozlovets 3M GM Cash
  19. G9.

    Roddy Gayle Jr.

    please!
  20. G9.

    Mavericks | Hawks

    Mavericks in: Hamady Ndiaye Hawks in: Shandon Anderson
Top